Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2012

Stepping on details


 1."don't worry, be happy" 2. teeth. 3.we're without parents, youth. 4. why are you here now?

     Built on a bog, Western paved its campus with bricks to give the terrain the ability to adjust. Random bricks located near the art buildings have been made with designs, or little sayings. While Western has many art pieces throughout its campus, including an impressive sculpture collection, these small details are pleasant surprises. I often look down while hurrying to class, so I love how they give my eye something new to take in. These are just a few, but my favorite is probably the brick reading, "Why are you here now?" It's an interesting question to ask yourself while you hurry throughout your day.

  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea. I think I like the "Why are you here now?" one most as well. I wish this was more common everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.