Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

unicorn parade


  Thermal: Forever 21
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Delia*s

  Holy wrinkles, batman! It's amazing how a little wrinkle in real life looks about a million times worse in a picture. Haha. My sister snapped this photos for me when she was up a few days ago. The weather has been getting so nice, but a jacket or long sleeved shirt is still necessary. A scarf...probably not. But I hold on to those things for as long as I can. It's my security blanket!

   Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph the sailing team on Lake Whatcom. It was such a great day for it weather-wise, and I hadn't been on a boat in a while. I will be sharing those photos soon; some turned out pretty neat!

   Tomorrow is another full day of school and work. I like keeping busy, but I also hate constantly thinking, "just make it through the day!" I worry that when I'm old, I'm going to look back and curse myself for wishing away so many of my younger days. Anybody else feel like this?

6 comments:

  1. I love the print of your thermal, so cute! And the color of your tights are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that thermal!! and my, my, do you have a tiny little waist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR ENTIRE OUTFIT... and yes that thermal is so so cute!!
    You are adorable (and I agree, you have a teensy tiny waist)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup and outfit is so adorable! To die for!
    -Adri
    meowcowkitty.logspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thermal :) I know what you mean about wishing the hours away at work. I do it all the time and it's quite sad really!

    Emma xx

    http://feelixshappyending.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute!
    I always skip over cute patterned thermals because I don't know what to wear them with. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.