Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

hi instagram, my name is amandakerz



I got a new cell phone. It's an iphone. I'm kinda in love.

I have only had two cell phones in my phone owning career. Well technically three, but one went down the toilet and I got a replacement of the same kind. Yeah...it went down the toilet, never to be seen again. This was due to the perfect storm of pulling up my pants, shallow slack pockets and flushing the toilet right as my phone jumped out of said shallow pockets. I literally just stared in shock at the empty toilet bowl for about 20 seconds.

But back to my iphone. I have one, and am already loving Instagram, and all the other fun apps. But mostly that one. You can follow me at amandakerz, where can I find you?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a new phone. How exciting.

    I'll be following you on instagram... my username is: danirenosidda

    ReplyDelete
  2. iphone is not only a phone and it's really cool. i enjoy a lot mine too :)))
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.