Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

a little jungle


Dress: Bar III (Macy's)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Delia's
Shoes: consigned
Necklace: consigned
Tights: Forever21

So, I just finished the finale of Downton. What. The. Hell. Gahhhh. This season has been such a bummer! The first few episodes were totally boring and all the major events were just depressing. I'm kinda glad it's over actually, I can't take anymore sadness! I'm glad I have The Walking Dead and all its glorious zombie slashing to make me feel better. 

When I bought these orange shoes I was worried that I would never wear them. I was so wrong! I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, so they are perfect when I need a little pop of color. I'm also surprised that these tights have lasted this long. They were about $6 and have lasted months, while somehow I always managed to rip my $15 tights in about two days. 

Taking these pictures in my backyard definitely made me realize how much I need to mow the lawn...it's like a little jungle out there! 

12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I especially love the dress. And your hair color is pretty awesome, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is awesome! I love the stripes and polka dots so pretty.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this outfit is lovely! I love it all! Amazing colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the color of the cardigan! :)

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO LOVE THIS OUTFIT :) Sarah xox
    whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit! The colors and prints mesh so well together. I am especially in love with those shoes of yours! I need to find some cute flat shoes like those. Adorable.

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is adorable! I love how you mixed the prints with your polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh!
    This outfit is amazing!
    I find that sometimes cheaper tights are better.
    For example, Target tights SUCK.
    $6 Joe Boxer tights from Sears RULE.
    What the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet outfit! :) I'm loving the colors - and those (swoon) polka-dotted tights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress and the tights! Pattern mixing at it's best! And those shoes are such a great find! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.