Image Map

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

a little update: moving, bumbershoot & exhaustion

The past few days have been a whirlwind. On Sunday Tommy and I went to the Bumbershoot music festival in Seattle (about a 2 hour drive) came home the same night, woke up and moved all day, then this morning I woke up and cleaned our old house for 4 hours. I'm whooped. It was crazy...I'm not sure what we were thinking! Haha.

There are definitely aspects of moving that are fun, like decorating a new space. But moving forces you to take apart your entire life and then put it back together again. While I have moved quite a bit the past several years, I've never experienced a whirlwind move in one day. I wouldn't really recommend it.

Despite the craziness, we made it into our new place in one piece. I can't wait to really start unpacking and organizing our new home. It's my favorite part of the whole process, and once I recover from the past two days I'm gonna arrange the hell out of this apartment. Look out.

Bumbershoot was fun, but it might be my last visit.  Bumbershoot is such an awesome idea (music, art, comedy, lots of food and merchants), but the lines were so long, and the crowds really started to wear on me. It kinda made me feel old actually, hah. Here are a few shots including David Bazan and Death Cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.