Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Crystal from The Happy Type

I'm really, really excited to have Crystal from The Happy Type as my featured sponsor this month because she is pretty dang awesome. Not only is her blog super positive and inspirational, but she is also funny and gorgeous (that hair!). Crystal constantly delivers blog posts that are full of positive energy, and we could all use a little more of that in our lives, dontcha think? Also, she makes yummy, healthy recipes like apple oat smoothies, which I know I could use more of in my life!


Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog:
My name is Crystal and my blog, The Happy Type, is an outlet for me to help spread empowerment and positivity to women all over the world. I love being able to create relationships with amazing women, who without the internet I would never have had the opportunity to meet!

Why do you blog?
I blog to share my experiences in hopes of helping someone else know that they aren't alone in their current situation and that things will get better. Also, the blogging community is AMAZING and I'm pretty much addicted to it.

What inspires you?
All kinds of things and people inspire me and it's usually a surprise at what can get me in a creative frame of mind. I will say that music has proven to be a tried and true medium of inspiration for me.

What are 3 random things about you?
1. I'm terrified of balloons.
2. I'm a crazed college football fan.
3. I learned Russian in college and even earned a minor in it.

What are 3 of your favorite posts?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.